Thursday 8 April 2010

I need a hamster wheel

First before I ramble on, I'm not really crazy as that last post may imply, but let me put some ground work down for you. Imagine that for two and a half years you have done nothing, everyday you got up and you did... nothing... you saw, no-one, you life revolved around a tiny dark damp room and you only got to leave that room only for six hours every week in which you sat in a big room where no-one talked to each other, (unless, thank goodness for them, they were doing history or english). Oh, and what can you do in your spare time? MIND-NUMBINGLY BORING ESSAYS AND READING.

No I'm not in prison, this is what is called University... I am suffering from stir-crazy, usually i'm as normal a person as you or me, but right now... guh. I wish I could just drop out and get a friggin job, I feel like one of those mothers who have to spend all day with their kids! Or Bertha Mason from Jane Eyre, she wasn't mad! she was just crazy because all she could do was sit at home all day!

Man I don't know what those women did in the past, but I think I might die, can you die? from not doing anything?

The problem is my degree course has about five, friggin people on it... everyone else is best friends with each other because they have language classes together, we don't! We Eas students call them merely by whatever clique they are in. Man, I should have done a better degree -_- but no, I had to be special!

(Yeah Yeah Yeah, i'm sure you're university days were filled with booze filled bliss and joy -_-)

0 Comments: