Saturday 27 March 2010

Another Dream

I usually dream when i'm at home as I generally sleep in more and have a more comfortable bed (and it's not cold either :P) I woke up this morning thinking "I want my baby back!" Usually I have dreams about either a) being pregnant or b) having an arranged marriage. This was one of the first times where I actually dreamt I had a child.

I wasn't married, in fact I had taken a year out of university or something like that and was living at home. The father was a dark-haired skinny, somewhat emo looking kid who lived locally (I don't actually know anyone like this) and he was one of those people you would term a "bad boy", someone who I knew wouldn't be a good father or husband, so he would come visit every now and again with his girlfriend. The girlfriend was a bit miffed but I wasn't intimidated by her, he had to do his share of the responsibilty.

Anyway it turns out that we had had sex because of the peer pressure of our friends, since both of us were single at that time or something like that and we had forgotten about contraception. (our friends had also watched to make sure we did it, what's wrong with my brain??)

The baby I had had was a boy but I kept thinking it was a girl XD and I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted to call it, I kept thinking Vivec LOL! But the child never cried! not once, I kept thinking to myself, why isn't my baby crying? Whenever I left the child with my mother I couldn't hear the baby crying. It's just a quiet baby I told myself.

Anyway when I woke up and realised it wasn't real, I really wanted my baby back :(.

0 Comments: