Sunday 7 March 2010

Alice In Ponderland


Dear me what a dissapointment, only ten minutes in and I already knew it wasn't for me. It was in no way mad enough and the clash of Tim Burton and Disney was horrific, like a beautiful piece of artwork censored horribly with the last minute Disney morale tacked on offensively at the end.

I watch Beauty and the Beast when I'm feeling pure, I watch sleepy Hollow when i'm feeling bad. I couldn't handle this amalgamation!!

Alice discovered China??? HO HO HO... you'll regret it when the Opium wars break out my dear.

Mad Hatter was just Jack Sparrow in crazy make-up.

One thing however... hmm, I love my twisted relationships. So glad it wasn't censored out :DDD. I love me some Gothic themes, the byronic man coming on to the sweet young girl... haha~~~~ "I like them big" Oh ho ho~

P.s. Look see, I figured out how to do links. I understands the internets!!

0 Comments: