Sunday 14 February 2010

Dreams



Aaaah last night I had the most wonderful dream, it had seemed so real.

In the start I was in a bright meadow looking at some herbs, wondering what to make from them, what kind of medicines etc. I looked into the sea and combined some material to make more healing products. Then suddenly I get a quest calling me, asking me to go help out a certain character down in the hallways beneath the earth. I head off towards the place, I knew where it was as I had been there before.

I was a slim red head in this dream but I had curvy hips and liked wearing grey jeans for some reason. Anyway I headed in and found that there was a lecture in session, a lot of students were sitting at wooden desks in an auditorium. However it was just ending. I went up to my love but since he was a lot older than me we had to pretend that we didn't know each other. So I would walk down the desks helping to tidy up and whenever I passed him I would blush and he would touch my arm or my back in a loving, sort of secretive way (you can tell i'm repressed hahahah).

I sort of remember that in the past he had asked me to help him out for some reason, when I had been working down in the dark corridors. I had picked up the phone and during whatever I had helped him out with we had become lovers. However it was all hushed up as I said before he was older than me and had a daughter who was about my age.

I met said daughter because she wanted to talk to me about some problems she was having and that we would have to prepare because some evil people were coming to try and invade. I felt stange talking with her because I was having an affair with her father (although her mother had died a long time ago). We walked out into a big hall and she pointed to a hole in the floor, saying that her father had promised her that as long as his sword was standing in that grate, the evil forces could never enter wherever we were. However it was empty so I went over and placed my sword in the grate to reassure her.

It felt so real and my feelings for that man was so passionate. I felt happy when I woke up. I just wish I could remember more of it!!!

0 Comments: