Wednesday 11 May 2011

Star Trek: Voyager S02E25

oooooooooooooooooooh yeah, finally we get some Chakotay action. Whoot whoot!

So yah, C'pn J and him of course get stranded on some planet because if they leave they'll die because of some mumbo jumbo about a virus. Of course it's all an excuse for Chakotay to show how manly he is and how no woman can resist him. I mean seriously, every single female in this show is all over this guy LOL, can't blame 'em! He's the male equivalent of Kes LOL.

So yeah, they soon start acting like it's little house on the prairie time, with the C-man, dressed like a medieval peasant, sans stinkiness and ugliness. C'pn J starts reminiscing bout her childhood and the C-man is like, i'm gonna build you a bath, coz bitches love baths. So then there's naked naked naked time all around the forest and of course C'pn J sees something in the forest and C-man has to go out and see what it is and it's all OMG nakedness, must have.

I think that the C-man was perfectly happy to just live on that planet with C'pn J and have a bunch o' kids LOL, he gave up so easily. Of course after extended time with the C-man as per usual, C'pn J starts goin weak at the knees. THEN, as it always happens, C'pn J is all "oooh my neck hurts" and C-man is like well lemme just rub that for you. SEXUAL TENSIOOOOOON. Course no woman can resist the C-man, so C'pn J is like ahsnfaggndiaohdsa *runsaway* but then she comes back and then C-man starts tellin her one of his stories.

YAY....

I mean I love that he's spiritual and all and I want to tap that, but sometimes he acts rather like Grampa in the Simpsons LOL. Well anyway it was some crazy metaphor about how he promised to be at her side and etc. etc. it was actually very sweet and romantic but then what can you expect from the C-man??? I mean seriously, everything he says is basically translated in a woman's mind into a pick-up line.

Of course they're all having a happy time before the V-cruise comes back is like, s'up bitches, I brought you some medicine and C'pn J and C-man are all BAWL coz they liked living like peasants and the C-man was gonna make a FREAKIN' boat!

But yeah... and then everything returned to normal. I love how C-man is the red herring of shipping in this series, since I know whose going to end up with who :D.

Next one will be a heavy C-man episode. I swear though, if he goes all mushy and I forgive you on Sezca, i'm gonna be like WTF. I don't remember if he had a kid or not... we'll just see.

0 Comments: