Wednesday 11 May 2011

Star Trek: Voyager S02E22

Yeeeah BITCHES. I am gonna do that thing where I state my opinions after every frickin' episode :D. Hope you enjoy.

I'm glad that the storyline seems to be going somewhere now, some of the filler episodes were beginning to bore me. I mean how many times can the crew hallucinate/hollodeck goes haywire/crew member turns evil etc. etc. This episode of course is a very Tuvok heavy episode, and yeah, s'all good, coz Tuvok is cool and all. The subtitle for this will be "Innocence: Where Tuvok gets mobbed by crazy spoiled children". Yah so it seems he's crash landed on some planet or whatever and there are these kids there. Somehow they've managed to escape turning into some sort of Lord of the Flies, wildboyZZZ and are actully really cute and eager. Course Tuvok is all I HAVE NO EMOTIONS, blah de blah, some buddhism inspired meditation later and two of the kids dissapear.

Meanwhile, on Voyager. Apparently this episode is all the attack of the net face people. They must have run outta makeup. So yah, they get all pissy and shiz because they're like Korea in the 1800s, they don't want anyone else to get on their turf and in their beeswax. However of course Cap'n J is all SCREW YOU as per usual and goes down on the planet to save Mr. T anyway.

Then of course in some sort of crazy ass twist it turns out that.... (do you really need spoiler tags right here? no? ok then) that it's some sort of Benjamin Button world and really the cute little children are old fogies who seem to die in some random cave and so the last little girl, is all "all rite, I be chillin'" and agrees to die like normal and Mr. T is there to look after her (D'AAAAWWWWWwwwwwww). Seriously sugar overload in this ep, all the children huggin Mr. T and him being a TOTAL tsundre!!

This was a very Chakotay less episode unfortunatly, but I accidentally read the synopsis for the end of season 2 and I know he gets some shit with Sezca (or whatever her name is) again. OMG, you know I thought he'd be a bit more freaked out by the fact that he's gonna have a baby, but y'know... s'all good. I'm really enjoying this side story, it's like eastenders in space, except without the london accents and ugly people :D.

0 Comments: