Tuesday 10 May 2011

My day so far

I was woken up, as I am usually by Anna hammering on my door. She wanted to borrow some shampoo, so I let her in and then got back into bed. She later sat down and we talked about how crummy our lives were now that we had to work so hard, our dissertations being in on friday and our exams after that.

I decided to stay in bed after she left and put on an episode of Star Trek: Voyager. When I was about 7/8 years old. I used to watch this programme with my Dad. It is such a nice memory for me, that this show has a special place in my heart. Seven of Nine influenced me so much as a child, that she remained a favourite character of mine throughout my lifetime. Even at that young age, I remember how much I loved her. It's so strange to watch the show again through my now mature eyes. As a child, I looked up to Chakotay as a father figure, now I think he is the SEX. LOL.

I decided to get up then and get dressed. I made myself a bagel with marmite.
The kitchen is very dirty, and I can't find my cutlery. The spanish girls like to steal my things to punish me for some reason, but thankfully the left the cupboards unlocked so I just used one of their knives.

I ate it while stressing out about an essay I have to write in a day, which I am writing right now. I've nearly done half of it. Anna came in again to see me, stating that Malin had been talking to her on facebook, also stressing out about her work. She then jabbed me in the shoulder a couple of times LOL, angry because of my hair. My hair seems to be some sort of catalyst in girls, they seem to love it and want to touch it or cut bits off it! Today I put it up in a clip, because I couldn't be bothered to do anything else with it and of course this gives it some sort of new, beautiful shape. LOL.

I better get back to my work.
Amelia OUT.

0 Comments: