Tuesday 1 September 2009

My heart...

Hello, I am in love!


No I have not found the man of my dreams, I am not in love with any earthly thing! Actually, this has not happened to me in so long, I almost gave up hope, thinking it belonged to the realm of my childhood but no... once more I was blessed!

By inspiration :D

I am in love with my story, I am in love with writing it and thinking it! I am in love with the very idea of it! At night it keeps me awake and often I fall into a day dream just thinking about it. I want to tell everyone I know about it! It makes me wriggle and a strange clenching feeling in my stomach ^^. I am excited just thinking about writing and after work I can't wait to get home to it!

Haa~~~

I am so happy!

Can you believe it? It did not come to me without help, I cannot deny that the beautiful illustations in Angel Myth did contribute to this feeling of euphoria! Nor that the inspiration I recieved from my research was not a factor! What I found was my zone, a sudden moment of clarity (if I was a Buddhist, I would call it enlightenment! But as a Christian I call it love!) I suddenly understood what my story wanted me to write and how to write it!

I am so glad!

0 Comments: