Saturday 2 July 2011

Oh me

Man Odo and Nerys's relationship is getting tre complicated and that's the complicated I like. Odo is really a liquid so he doesn't do "human" well and Dax was all to Nerys "you care way too much about appearances" *Hint hint* but Nerys is all "Whuuu???" She's completely blinded to the affection they obviously share.

When she starts dating that monk dude from Bajour, she's tells Odo she loves this guy and Odo is all:
I was also mighty pissed off, I was like Nerys Y U NO love Odo? He's like the best. However I know that their friendship had taken a nose dive when Odo found out that Nerys had killed this guy, whose murder he had investigated ages ago. Also Odo is such a weird creature, as he says to that woman with the wig *who I loved by the way* his mouth is only an imitation of a mouth, so I get why Nerys is all "I don't see it" or "I don't want to see it"

But she's always there! Like with him all the time. This isn't friendship dudette!! This guy can't take a break in his bucket without her being there to check he's ok. Nerys is so blind it's like she switched places with that guy from Saint Seiya who gouged his own eyes out (yeah we got to that part... OH MAN). Its like a big mix up of the elephant man and Cyrano and etc. lol BUT I LOVE IT!
In the last episode I watched, Odo finds out his people are like tre evil and of course Nerys is there cockblocking every other woman who wants Odo as usual (lol) and then when he's all upset she takes his hand and he's all surprised.

OMG SQUEEEEE!
So cute <3

0 Comments: