Tuesday 28 December 2010

Playing Rune Factory Frontier


For long periods of time!
Oh dear, I got RFF for myself at Christmas, now all I do is play all day LOL. I think I am addicted oh dear... The girl I think i'll go for is Bianca, the lonely rich girl lol.

My favourite bachelor from the Harvest Moon series (similar games but more about farming, no RPG element) has to be the sweet and shy Cliff (from the first HM I ever played) and Vaughn, he was lovely :P. As for the others, Skye was hot, I never finished HM Tree of Tranquility lol but I liked Julious.

Actually I prefer the Rune Factory games to the HM ones, but since there has never been a "heroine" for RF (yet, Rune factory oceans apparently has one) I can't say which bachelor I liked. However RF characters are much more fleshed out, I loved Max and Ray from RF2 and for sure the storylines and "romance" in RF is what I remember, much more than any HM games. In RF2 I had a very hard time picking a lady to woo, since all were wonderful characters, I ended up playing it twice (something shocking for me) so that I could marry Dorothy the second time around :P (first was Yue :D ).

The first RF wasn't my favourite, but I married Sharron the "ghost" and I was glad that RFF was the "direct sequel" which expanded on Raguna's story. In RF3 which only just recently came out, I of course married the mermaid Pia :P, since I love mermaids, and she was so funny, on more than one occasion she called my character (Leto) "awesomesauce". lol

Really I love dating sims :p (only the fantasy ones, the real life ones creep me out -_-) and Harvest Moon and RF games are the only ones I can get in the west LOL. From time to time I keep up with Angelique and Harukanaru Toki no Nakade, even though they've never been translated into English, just because they sound intresting and have pretty artwork. Ah I love my romance~ LOL

Harvest Moon:

0 Comments: