Monday 20 December 2010

Angel Myth Translation

Unfortunately on my old computer, I downloaded some nasty programme and deleted tonnes of my windows files. I also lost a lot of my old stuff, including all my wallpapers, my music (thankfully I managed to convert if off my ipod, but some I didn't sync and they're gone forever :( ), some of my anime videos, my huge cache of midis and some other random junk.

Also what got deleted, was all my angel myth files! thankfully however I had decided to do some scanlating on this laptop and I have volume 2 and 3 here with me phew! I just have to download 4 and 5 off some raws or if push come to shove, scan my own books. Volume 1 was already scanlated by a proper person who actually speaks chinese! not someone like me who decodes what google translate gives me LOL. I'll begin to start translating it again when I can ;).

0 Comments: