Saturday 8 May 2010

Questions

You know how much I love to pretend i'm a real writer :D, well here's some questions I stole from an interview hahah... oh i'm so sad :P

When you aren't writing what do you like to do in your spare time?

Surf the net, I find a lot of inspiration out there and it's like my own personal library, listen and study traditional english folk music, read manga/manwha/manhua, listen to audiobooks and podcasts. I love playing video games, my platforms of choice at the PC, playstation and DS, they are a real good source for inspiration, especially anything by Squeenix, I love their twist on the traditional RPG, especially Valkyrie Profile and the Final Fantasy Games.

Who/what would you consider your influences?

Wow that's a hard question! I really look to the classics, I love the atmosphere of Gothic novels, I also get inspiration from fairytales and myths and Legends. I love Tanith's Lee's writing style and her boundless imagination. Pre-Raphaelite art, espically anything by Edward Burne-Jones.I look to history for knowledge and from my studies of the East.

Eh i'm too tired to write anymore, Also did I tell you I have OCD?? yeah apparently okies bye!

0 Comments: