Wednesday 8 June 2011

The end.


I finished my final exams. Hopefully uni for me is over.

These four years have been increasingly difficult to cope with.
1) I find it hard to do nothing all day. I need purpose, drive. I need routine, without it I wither
2) I don't have a sexual body or mind. I'm a swan, I only mate with one person :D. Therefore university social life is hard on me.
3) I find it hard to be around others who have very little ambition, who seek enjoyment through pure hedonism. For whom, their bible and word of God is television.
4) I was diagnosed with depression and OCD in the third year.
5) I am a family person, being away from my family was very hard on me. I lost most of my "Uni family" to boyfriends and changes.

On a lighter note. I fell out of talking about Star Trek: Voyager. There was just so many episodes!! I am however very near the end. I can't bear to watch the last few episodes!

Seven has had a huge impact on me. The same she did when I was child. She and I are so similar it is almost scary. Both of us find it difficult to understand other human beings and their actions, find many things "irrelevant" and have difficulty in fitting in. in the episode where she mets her old lover, and he calls her by her human name, I was thinking "she should get angry and say that her name is Seven" and that's just what she did. I was very happy LOL.

The episode "Human Error" was a very touching episode, and my favourite of any tv episode ever. Chakotay was so smokin hot, mmmmm yeah LOL but seriously, I can understand Seven so much here. She and I find it hard to accept the all emcompassing power of love. We find it difficult to accept anything less than perfection and that is why it's so hard.

I am really loving her and Chakotay's beginnings of their relationship. At the end of "Natural Law" when both of them are so shy together. It was beautiful. I just wish they had gotten together sooner. Not just in the last six episodes LOL. They will always be my top OTP.

0 Comments: