Friday 22 April 2011

Mass Effect


Oh my gaaaawd. I'm so mad right now.

I hate it when I find things I enjoy immensely. I god damn hate it! Why? because they always end LOL. Sad but true (and i'm not really someone who joins a fanbase, though thinking now... maybe I should...LOL)

I get so mad when things get to me and take over my life for weeks and weeks afterwards, it happened with Berserk (albeit in the WTF?????!!! way) and now it's happening with Mass Effect guh! I bought 1 a while ago cheaply and then I instantly had to buy 2, now i'm waiting for 3 LOL but i'm so saaad. What will I do until that time lol. I'm such a fangirl!

However this usually happens to me with games and books, i'll get sadder and sadder as I realise i'm running out of pages or that we're on that *sniff* final mission. I try to put it off, I won't play/read for weeks, trying to stretch it out but then like all things it has to end and i'll be left heartbroken, like a broken beaten tramp (lol metaphors, not working today LOL). It all comes from being very loving and getting attached to things -_-, why oh why can't I have a heart of steel?

Usually, I can integrate the things I loved in my own work. Like Alix's story in DA:O, which was the inspiration for Alix in Fortuna, or that heart-wrenching love scene in interstella:5555, but I can't do that with ME? why? it's a damn sci-fi and I only write fantasy and I don't want to give up on Fortuna, though Claudia (my ME character) keeps nagging at my mind to write her a story but I won't! I must resist! Even though I already have a beginning and everything LOL. Actually it was my obsession over FFXII that started La Fortuna, I blame games for everything lol.

0 Comments: